Dr Alix Armstrong
Dr Armstrong is the newest GP at Toowong SmartClinics and looks forward to meeting new patients.
**TOOWONG APPOINTMENTS – Online bookings are currently unavailable at Toowong. Please call (07) 3371 5666 to book**
Dr Armstrong has worked in both Brisbane and Cairns after obtaining her medical degree from Griffith University and has also completed a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and a Diploma of Paediatrics.
She enjoys the diversity that being in General Practice presents and feels it’s a privilege to be able to have the opportunity to care and support patients from their birth right through to their old age.
Married and the mother of 2 children, she is now looking forward to establishing new relationships with patients in the Toowong area.
- Adolescent & young adult medicine
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- Family Care
- IUD for Birth Control
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor trauma (emergency medicine)
- Sexual health
- Women's health including reproductive health
- B Occ Thy
- Dip Paed