Dr Alix Armstrong
Dr Armstrong is the newest GP at Toowong SmartClinics and looks forward to meeting new patients.
Dr Armstrong has worked in both Brisbane and Cairns after obtaining her medical degree from Griffith University and has also completed a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and a Diploma of Paediatrics.
She enjoys the diversity that being in General Practice presents and feels it’s a privilege to be able to have the opportunity to care and support patients from their birth right through to their old age.
Married and the mother of 2 children, she is now looking forward to establishing new relationships with patients in the Toowong area.
- Adolescent & young adult medicine
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- Family Care
- Implanon Insertion/Removal
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor trauma (emergency medicine)
- Sexual health
- Women's health including reproductive health
- B Occ Thy
- Dip Paed