Dr Brenda Mary
Dr Mary has been working as a GP for over four years and see patients at SmartClinics Annerley.
Dr Mary has been working as a GP for over four years and has recently joined the SmartClinics Annerley team. After completing her medical degree at Calicut University, India, Dr Mary spent three years working in Hospitals and then two years as a GP in Indigenous Health, followed by two more years as a GP in Private Practice. Dr Mary was born in the UAE. In her spare time, she enjoys running and spending time with her family. Brenda has just completed her Diploma of Child Health (DCH) and is a member and Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- Family Care
- General Practice
- Metabolic diseases
- Nutrition & weight management
- Physical examinations