Dr Christine Humphreys
Dr Christine Humphreys sees patients in Carindale
Originally from the UK and trained in London, Christine moved to Australia in 2003 where she worked in a variety of NSW and Qld Hospitals before completing her GP training in 2012.
Christine has a special interest in Women’s Health and enjoys helping her patients by listening carefully to their concerns and providing an ongoing continuity of care.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception & Birth Control
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Iron infusion
- Skin checks and excisions
- BSc (Hons)
- MBBS FRACGP