Dr Gavin Williams
Dr Williams is SmartClinics Taigum's newest GP and has a special interest in Skin Cancer treatment.
Dr Williams is an experienced GP who has worked in rural and remote areas in NSW and Queensland performing roles in emergency care as well as general practice. He has combine this rural knowledge with opportunities working in city locations too. He has a special interest in Skin Cancer medicine and has worked in skin cancer clinics as well as undertaking further training in its diagnosis and management.
When not at the clinic, Dr Williams enjoys fishing, camping and motor racing. General Practice to him means the ability to collaboratively help his patients to better understand and manage their health.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children’s ENT problems
- Diabetes care
- Men's Health
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor surgery including skin lesion excision (excluding face and neck)
- Minor trauma (emergency medicine)
- Occupational medicine
- Pre-employment medicals
- Preventative medicine/health checks
- Skin Checks