Dr Gavin Williams
Dr Williams sees patients at SmartClinics Taigum and offers bulk billed skin checks.
Dr Williams Offers Bulk Billed Skin Checks
Dr Williams is an experienced GP who has worked in rural and remote areas in NSW and Queensland performing roles in emergency care as well as general practice. He has combine this rural knowledge with opportunities working in city locations too. He has a special interest in Skin Cancer medicine and has worked in skin cancer clinics as well as undertaking further training in its diagnosis and management.
When not at the clinic, Dr Williams enjoys fishing, camping and motor racing. General Practice to him means the ability to collaboratively help his patients to better understand and manage their health.
UQ Primary Skin Cancer Medicine & Primary and Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Bulk Billed Skin Checks
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children’s ENT problems
- Diabetes care
- Health checks (Preventative Medicine)
- Men's Health
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor surgery including skin lesion excision (excluding face and neck)
- Minor trauma (emergency medicine)
- Occupational medicine
- Pre-employment medicals
- Skin Checks