Dr Julia Szabo
Dr Julia Szabo has special interest in women health, paediatrics, mental health and chronic disease. She welcomes new patients.
Dr Julia Szabo is a qualified GP, who obtained her basic medical doctor degree and further specialisation in Clinical Pathology in Romania, before moving to Australia.
After working for several years as hospital doctor in Adelaide, she decided to follow her dream career in General Practice.
She was awarded Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners after three years of training in general practice in Townsville.
She enjoys all aspects of general practice and feels it is a privilege to look after patients throughout their life journey. She has a holistic approach to health and believes that prevention, lifestyle and body & mind harmony are of paramount importance in maintaining a good health.
When not at work, she is a busy mother and enjoys travelling and spending time with her family. Dr Szabo is welcoming new patients.
- Adolescent & young adult medicine
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception & Family Planning & Fertility
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- General Practice
- Implanon Insertion/Removal
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Nutrition & weight management
- Sexual health
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Women's health including reproductive health