Dr Nalini Sharma
Dr Nalini Sharma is a GP at SmartClinics Carindale.
Dr Nalini Sharma has 16 years’ experience working in general practice and was born in Fiji. Dr Sharma currently sees patients at SmartClinics Carindale and welcomes new patients of all ages. She is fluent in both English and Hindi.
Before she joined private practice, Dr Sharma spent six years working in obstetrics and gynaecology in Fiji. In her spare time she enjoys reading, playing tennis and spending time with family. She is also interested in interior design.
Dr Sharma is a Member of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception & Birth Control
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Family Care
- Health checks (Preventative Medicine)
- IUD for Birth Control
- Men's Health
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor surgery including skin lesion excision (excluding face and neck)
- Pre-employment medicals
- Skin checks and excisions
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Women's health including reproductive health
- Dip Obst