Dr Paul Phibbs sees patients in:
5-7 Faculty Close
SMITHFIELD QLD 4878
Opening hoursOpen Today 08:00 - 17:30
Mon: 08:00 - 17:30
Tue: 08:00 - 17:30
Wed: 08:00 - 17:30
Thu: 08:00 - 17:30
Fri: 08:00 - 17:00
Dr Paul Phibbs
Graduating MBChB from Otago University in New Zealand in 1984, Dr Phibbs completed his internship at Christchurch Hospital.
In 1988 he moved to Australia, and after a stint working as Cruise Ship Doctor for P&O came up to Cairns in 1990 where he bought into Smithfield Medical Centre.
He has been working here as an owner GP ever since – 20 years.
Dr Phibbs has a special interest in:
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis & Excisions
- Family Medicine
- Monday: 8:00 am to 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 12:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Practice hours subject to change without notice, please check with our reception staff.