Dr Rohan Rao
Dr Rohan Rao looks forward to welcoming new patients at SmartClinics Annerley.
Dr Rohan Rao has over 10 years’ experience as a GP. His special interests include chronic disease management, cardiovascular risk assessment and microsuction of outer ear canal. Prior to joining General Practice, Dr Rao worked in England in emergency medicine, orthopaedics and EMT.
Outside of general practice Dr Rao has a love for cricket. Dr Rao looks forward to meeting new patients at the Annerley Clinic. To book, please visit our Annerley Clinic Webpage or call (07) 3848 9299 to speak with one of our friendly receptionist.
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Chronic disease management
- Microsuction of outer ear canal
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Minor surgery including skin lesion excision (excluding face and neck)