Dr Soroor Nouri
Dr Nouri's interests include; women’s & children's health, family planning and mental health.
Dr Soroor Nouri is a GP working at Merrimac Family Medical Centre. Dr Nouri has a First-Class Honours Doctorate Degree in Medicine and has worked in areas such as the Mackay Base Hospital, The Prince Charles Hospital and the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. Prior to completing her GP training, Dr Nouri worked in medical areas including cardiology, renal medicine, emergency, paediatrics and gynaecology. Dr Nouri’s special interests include; chronic disease management, women’s health including reproductive health, children’s health, mental health, fertility and family planning.
Dr Nouri enjoys working at SmartClinics Merrimac as she finds it highly rewarding to provide continuity of care to her patients. She looks forward to educating and empowering people to take control of their health and be as informed as possible.
- Acne Treatment
- Adolescent & young adult medicine
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Contraception & Birth Control
- Contraceptive implant
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Family Planning & Fertility
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Nutrition & weight management
- Rosacea Treatment
- Sexual health
- Skin Checks
- Skin surgery (excisions, tag removal)
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Women's health including reproductive health
- Farsi Persian