Here are just a few of the ways we’re challenging the status quo:
- We’re engaging with Doctors on flexible terms – we do not lock our Doctors into long term contracts.
- We’re investing in cloud based clinical management system, which allows our GP’s maximise the number of patients they see while maintaining the highest level of personalised care.
- Our practitioners can securely access medical results in real time via their iphone, iPad or laptop, regardless of where they’re located.
- We’re building modern, family friendly clinics positioned in highly accessible locations.
- We’re open extended hours, meaning patients can seek care when they need it most.
- We allow our patients to make real time online appointments – 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Perhaps our greatest point of difference, in a world where people seem to be busier than ever, is our commitment to see patients on time. Over the past 12 months, our average wait time has been less than 5 minutes. We believe this alone sets us apart from almost every other GP clinic.
SmartClinics opened its first and pilot clinic at Westfield Chermside (on Brisbane’s Northside) in 2011 and since then our patients have been at the centre of every decision we have made. By understanding their priorities, we have been able to deliver the quality healthcare we think every patient deserves. In response, the feedback from our patients continues to be overwhelmingly positive, with more than 95% surveyed saying they’d love to come back to a SmartClinics Medical Centre again! Our plans to expand our unique style of convenient care to all parts of Australia has begun with the launch of 2 medical clinics in Tasmania in March 2018. As we continue to grow, we would love to hear from like-minded GPs who share our vision that healthcare services need to improve in order to keep pace with our patients busy 21st century lifestyles.
SmartClinics offers a number of employment opportunities to suit a broad range of individual needs. Whether you want full time, part time or after hours work we’d be delighted to talk with you. Perhaps you own a clinic and would like to relocate or rebrand under the SmartClinics banner. We’re also looking for savvy GPs who would like to become a Partner in one of our clinics. If you’d like to learn more about working with SmartClinics as a GP, please contact Kevin at [email protected] or 0407 013 163 . For more information about other medical professional or support team positions, please contact Kerine at [email protected]
SmartClinics plan to open clinics nationwide and to do this well, we are seeking GP’s who are interested in partnership opportunities. Every SmartClinics Family Medical Centre will be connected via our proprietary cloud based medical system, meaning patients will be able to visit our SmartClinics Devonport Wenvoe St in Tasmania or SmartClinics Woree in Cairns and have their medical record instantly accessible from their Brisbane practice by the SmartClinics GP in that location.
Each clinic will be setup and fully funded by SmartClinics, which allows our GP’s to move straight into a state-of-the-art-clinic and start doing what they do best. SmartClinics will manage the fit out, hire and train an experienced support team and coordinate all of the marketing and back office functions such as accounts and payroll.
We believe in sharing our success with GP’s who help us achieve our vision, a Partnership opportunity allows us to do that.
Like to Know More?
If you’d like to learn more about working with SmartClinics as a GP, please contact Kevin at [email protected] or call 0407 013 163 . For more information about other positions available please contact Kerine at [email protected] All conversations will be held in the strictest confidence. You can also call our National Support Centre on (07) 3193 1300 or submit your application online via our careers portal and we’ll be in touch.