Employment Opportunities Available
SmartClinics offers a number of employment opportunities to suit a broad range of individual needs. Whether you want full time, part time or after hours work we’d be delighted to talk with you. Perhaps you own a clinic and would like to relocate or rebrand under the SmartClinics banner.
If you’d like to learn more about working with SmartClinics as a GP, please contact Kevin at [email protected] or 0407 013 163. If you are a GP you can click here to learn about the wonderful benefits about becoming a SmartClinics Doctor.
For more information about other medical professional or support team positions, please contact Kerine at [email protected]
Here are just a few of the ways we’re challenging the status quo:
- We offer our Doctors flexible working agreements.
- We’re investing in cloud based clinical management system, which allows our GP’s maximise the number of patients they see while maintaining the highest level of personalised care.
- Our practitioners can securely access medical results in real time via their iphone, iPad or laptop, regardless of where they’re located.
- We’re building modern, family friendly clinics positioned in highly accessible locations.
- We’re open extended hours, meaning patients can seek care when they need it most.
- We allow our patients to make real time online appointments – 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Like to Know More?
If you’d like to learn more about working with SmartClinics as a GP, please contact Kevin at [email protected] or call 0407 013 163 . For more information about other positions available please contact Kerine at [email protected] All conversations will be held in the strictest confidence. You can also call our National Support Centre on (07) 3193 1300.