Registrar Jobs In Queensland & Tasmania
At SmartClinics Family Medical Centres, we provide an environment where our Registrars get to do what they love – deliver the best quality care for their patients and their communities.
To help them do this, we provide industry-leading opportunities for personal, professional, and financial success.
We always strive to provide our Registrars with a positive work environment where they can feel fully supported as a valued member of our network.
We can achieve this through:
- The full support of an internal Clinical Advisory Board
- A dedicated, internal GP Registrar Specialist (Brenda) to assist with integration into our group
- An internal IT team with a focus on adopting the very latest in technological innovations
- The chance to develop your skills working within a diverse and highly-qualified clinical group
- Career progression opportunities by stepping into clinical leadership roles
- An internal marketing team to help grow patient volumes where needed
- 24 hour internal IT support.
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
To find out more:
Email email@example.com to request a callback at a suitable time or for more information
CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT FORM
Send us a private message here to request more information.