Dr Ashleigh Lazzarini
Dr Ashleigh Lazzarini sees patients at SmartClinics Taigum.
Dr Lazzarini is a Brisbane GP who sees patients at SmartClinics Taigum Family Medical Centre. Since completing her medical degree at The University of Queensland, Dr Lazzarini has worked the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital in the Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care units. She has also worked as a GP at Arana Hills Medical Centre. Dr Lazzarini enjoys providing her patients with continuity of care, by getting to know them and understanding their individual health needs.
In her spare time, Dr Lazzarini spends her time playing social sports, and enjoys cooking and music. She is married with a young toddler who also keeps her very busy.
Dr Lazzarini welcomes new patients of all ages.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Children’s ENT problems
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care
- Family Planning & Fertility
- IUD for Birth Control
- Men's Health
- Minor trauma (emergency medicine)
- Sexual health
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Women's health including reproductive health