Dr Helen Tumusiime
Dr Tumusiime specialties are in women's health, travel vaccinations, children's health and more.
Dr Helen Tumusiime is an experienced GP who has been practicing for 20 years. She completed her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the University of Queensland. Helen’s specialties are in children’s health and travel vaccinations. She also has a special interest in WomenÛªs health, including contraception choices and is experienced in Implanon insertion/removal. Please speak with our friendly Annerley reception team if you would like to make an appointment with Dr Tumusiime.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care
- IUD for Birth Control
- Nutrition & weight management
- Travel health & vaccinations
- Women's health including reproductive health