Dr Dragi Simjanoski
Dr Dragi has been an owner GP of Smithfield Medical Centre for over 20 years.
Graduating MBBS from Queensland University in 1985, Dr Simjanoski did his internship at the Royal Brisbane Hospital then came to Cairns in 1987 to complete his training at Cairns Base Hospital. Instead of returning to Brisbane he stayed in the tropics and began working as a GP here.
Dr Simjanoski has a special interest in:
- Cosmetic Injections & Fillers
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis & Excisions (Please note Molemax Appointments can be made via phone only).
- Family Medicine
- Monday: 8.00am to 3:30pm
- Tuesday: 8.00am to 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.00am to 3.30pm
- Thursday: 8.00am to 3.30pm
- Friday: N/A
Practice hours subject to change without notice, please check with our reception staff.
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Patients