Dr Abid Vatani sees patients in:
152 Marabou Drive
Opening hoursOpen Today 08:30 - 17:30
Mon: 08:30 - 17:30
Tue: 08:30 - 17:30
Wed: 08:30 - 17:30
Thu: 08:30 - 17:30
Fri: 08:30 - 17:30
Sat: 09:00 - 12:00
Dr Abid Vatani
Dr Vatani speaks Danish and Works as a surgical assistant in obstetric and gynaecological operating theater every week.
Her special interests are:
- Contraception (birth control) including Mirena & Implanon insertion/removal.
- Antenatal & post-natal care, including GP shared care.
- Q-fever screening and vaccination.
- Travel advice & immunisation including Yellow Fever vaccination.
- Women’s health including abnormal cervical screening test or pap smear test, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, heavy or painful periods.
- Preventative healthcare including weight management.
- Accident and Emergency care for acute conditions based on Dr Vatani’s extensive experience as an Emergency Department Doctor for Queensland Health throughout Qld.
Dr Vatani is happy to see urgent or new patients.