Proud to be a Better Medical Practice
SmartClinics Family Medical Centres are part of the Better Medical group of practices.
Being part of the Better Medical Group provides doctors and team members with many benefits, including more opportunities for professional development and better access to enhanced technologies.
To learn more about the GP opportunities currently available, please visit the Better Medical website Vacancies page.
Due to high patient demand and long-term GPs retiring, Better Medical has many flexible GP opportunities available at our 80 general practices across South Australia, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria.
If you’re interested in any of the vacancies listed below, we’d love to chat! Please contact us via our online web form, and we’ll be in touch.
How Better Medical can support you
Better Medical is a doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia.
We proudly offer high-quality management services and facilities for doctors and passionately believe that primary care needs to be locally focused. That is why our group of practices are locally managed, regionally connected, and centrally supported. Our ethos is simple – to support doctors to provide high-quality care to their patients and local communities.
We support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- Ensuring the right cultural fit for both the GP and the practice;
- Centralised expertise, including IT, marketing, human resources, and payroll;
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by clinician support of our Clinical Advisory Board;
- Great earning potential for doctors with competitive market rates;
- Enabling doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and promoting autonomy;
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them.
Because with better GP support, better people, and better care – we’re better together for better health.
GP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a callback at a suitable time or more information