Dr John Bennett
Dr Bennett is not taking new patients. Existing patients please book by calling the clinic.
**TOOWONG APPOINTMENTS – Online bookings are currently unavailable at Toowong. Please call (07) 3371 5666 to book**
Dr Bennett completed his Medical Degree at the University of Queensland in 1983, and has been working in general practice for over thirty years. He work at SmartClinics Toowong on Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Saturday mornings.
His medical interests include health care of young adults, travel medicine, medical problems in older patients, preventive healthcare, and lifestyle assessments. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. In his spare time, Dr Bennett enjoys reading and walking.
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Depression & anxiety (mental health)
- Diabetes care
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- Family Care
- IUD for Birth Control
- Palliative care
- Preventive medicine
- Sexual health
- Skin checks and excisions
- Travel health & vaccinations
- BA (Hon)