Dr Xiaoping (Angie) Jiang
Dr Jiang has recently joined the SmartClinics Smithfield team.
Dr Jiang began her medical career and worked for 7 years in a tertiary hospital in China before moving to Australia, working at the Royal Hobart Hospital. Soon after she attained her GP qualifications and became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Dr Jiang medical skills include ante and post-natal care, children’s health (paediatrics) and childhood immunisations, chronic disease management (asthma, diabetes etc) and geriatric care. Dr Jiang also has completed further study and attained certificates in Australia for skin cancer and cosmetic medicine. She can perform skin excisions, anti-wrinkle injections as well as implanon insertion and removal.
Dr Jiang is a regular contributor to SBS Mandarin health forum and is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Acne Treatment
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Asthma care
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Children's health (paediatrics)
- Chronic disease management
- Common Warts Treatment
- Cosmetics, anti-wrinkle injections & fillers
- Diabetes care
- Elderly health (geriatric)
- IUD for Birth Control
- Minor surgery and procedural work
- Nutrition & weight management
- Rosacea Treatment
- Skin checks and excisions
- Women's health including reproductive health
- Cert Aesthetic Medicine
- Cert Skin Cancer Surgery