We are on the lookout for smart and passionate team members.
General Practitioner Opportunities
SmartClinics is a growing network of modern-day, mixed-billing Family Medical Centres operating at 34 locations across Queensland and Tasmania. We currently have a number of GP employment opportunities to suit a broad range of individual needs. Whether you want full time, part time or after-hours work, we’d be delighted to talk with you.
As a SmartClinics Doctor, you can maximise your earnings through better use of technology and more streamlined workflows. Our motto is “You take care of your patients, while we take care of everything else”. This allows our GPs to spend less time with business operations and more time focusing on their patients, whilst working in beautifully designed spaces.
About the positions on offer
- Flexible working hours and competitive remuneration across 14 clinic locations
- GP Partnership options to own a share of the clinic you work in, and derive additional income based on your clinic’s performance
- Registrar & DWS restricted candidates can also be accommodated
- Extensive business support from our centralised payroll, finance, marketing, IT and operations departments
- Opportunities to pursue special interests and to have those promoted network-wide for internal referrals
- Opportunity to do locum in our remote clinics as part of a vacation
- Interstate relocation allowance considered
- GP education and development including our annual GP conference
- Structured registrar training program to provide mentoring opportunities.
We also offer a Clinical advisory Board to provide clinical governance and support for our Doctors.
For more information, you can also click here to learn about the wonderful benefits about joining our Group. If you want a call back from our CEO, Steven Dahl, please complete this form below:
Practice Manager Opportunities
As a SmartClinics Practice Manager/Supervisor, you would report directly to our Regional Manager. You would be responsible for many of the operational aspects of the clinic including the roster, stock management and patient liaison. This role offers variety and will require you to manage your time effectively and multi-task on a daily basis. If you would like more information about joining our team, please email our HR team at email@example.com or call 07 3193 1300.
Medical Receptionist Opportunities
As part of the SmartClinics Team your role is to work closely with the Practice Manager and the local clinic team to ensure our clinic operates in an efficient manner. You’ll meet and greet patients as they arrive as well as assist those interested in knowing more about us. In many cases you will be the first person a patient meets and as such you will be representing the SmartClinics brand. You must uphold our company and brand values whilst providing outstanding service. Interested? Please email our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3193 1300 if you have any questions.
Registered Nurse Opportunities
As a SmartClinics Practice Nurse you will be supporting our General Practitioners who are the front line of our service delivery. Specifically you will provide quality, cost-effective patient-centred nursing care, in accordance with the Scope of Nursing Practice Decision-Making Framework. For more information you can email our HR team at email@example.com or call 07 3193 1300
SmartClinics Team Members:
- Care deeply about patients
- Are passionate, positive, punctual and take pride in what they do
- Think on their feet and solve problems
- Are enthusiastic team players
- Always do the right thing
- Are safety conscious
SmartClinics as an employer will:
- Value you and your credentials
- Respect you and your point of view
- Demand excellence and high quality work
- Listen to you and your concerns
- Provide a workplace where you can work, learn, grow and, most importantly, have fun
To find out more about the opportunities available for GPs, please visit our GP Advantage page or contact Steven Dahl via email: Steven at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0414 758 326.