Looking for a highly qualified and trusted Doctor in Cairns?
Woree Family Medical Centre and Smithfield Family Medical Centre have recently joined the SmartClinics Group. With nine highly experienced General Practitioners now working across these two convenient locations, you’ll be sure to find the right Doctor who matches your individual health requirements and preferences. No matter what your age, gender, background or health requirements – you are welcome to attend our Cairns Medical Centres.
1/600 Bruce Highway, Woree, QLD, 4868. Book online or Ph: (07) 4033 2525
Shop 23, 5-7 Faculty Close, Smithfield, QLD, 4878. Book online or Ph: (07) 4057 7300
How to Book:
To book an appointment, select your preferred Medical Centre location or alternatively you can search through our list of experienced Cairns Doctors and sort by location, gender, specialty or language. While all of our Cairns Doctors are highly qualified in General Practice, they can also offer you their own unique set of specialised skills and experience. From Vasectomy Doctors, to Cosmetics and Dermatology, our Cairns Doctors can assist you and your family with more expert advice and services than you may think. Their ongoing development in their field ensures that their expertise, skill set, and knowledge can consistently qualify and evolve with the latest advancements in medicine and technology.
Vasectomy Doctors in Cairns
A Vasectomy is the most successful method of birth control available, and is a very popular minor procedure among men who do not wish to have any more children. Our experienced Vasectomy doctors perform this procedure at our very own medical centres. To find a Cairns Vasectomy Doctor click here or read more about vasectomies.
Cosmetic Treatments in Cairns
Some SmartClinics Doctors are specially trained in cosmetic treatments and surgery including chemical peels, topical prescription peels, dermal fillers and injectables. To find out which of our Cairns Doctors offer safe and cosmetics services, click here.
Mole Checks & Skin Scans
In tropical North Queensland, it is particularly important to get your moles and skin checked regularly for signs of skin cancer. Our professional Cairns’ skin doctors are very skilled in mole checking and minor surgery if required for the removal of dangerous spots or moles. If it’s been a while since you last had your skin checked, make an appointment with one of our experienced Skin Check Doctors in Cairns.
- Dr Emily Brimblecombe’s interests include dermatology, skin cancer medicine, women’s health (including Implanon and Mirenas), sexual health and paediatrics.
- Dr Robert D’Hotman is highly skilled in minor surgery including vasectomies, skin cancer removal, and cosmetic treatments and surgery.
- Dr Aaron Goldstein is experienced in performing minor surgery and can also perform safe and painless vasectomies. He is also qualified in travel health and vaccinations.
- Dr Keating Vuong is interested in the mental health, particularly helping to live with anxiety and depression. He also specialises in children’s health (paediatrics) and emergency medicine.
- Dr Dragi Simjanoski has been a GP in Cairns for over 20 years and is experienced in paediatrics, cosmetics, and skin cancer diagnosis.
- Dr Roy Hogben has a special interest in antenatal care, men’s health, chronic disease management and skin cancer diagnosis.
- Dr Tim Adams is highly experienced in skin cancer medicine & surgery.
- Dr Paul Phibbs has been working as an owner GP at Smithfield Medical Centre for over 20 years and is highly experienced in family medicine.
- Dr Nishari Wijewardena has a special interest in antenatal care, paediatrics and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health.